It appears that your cart is currently empty
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information: In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place. If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing. It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise the knitted fabric may be impaired. Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.
Increased stabilization of the knee joint using joint splints on the sides
The GenuTrain® S orthopedic brace with lateral joint splints supports the knee joint for indications of slight instability, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee. An integral, ring-shaped pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap, while the interplay of the knit and the pad provides intermittent compression massage, thereby activating the musculature and stimulating the healing process. The combination of joint bars and a strap system in the GenuTrain S provides added passive support for the knee.
1. Three-dimensional fabric - Automatically conforms to the body’s natural shape for ideal fit and optimal joint stabilization.
2. Adjustable straps - Lets you control the amount of pressure, for a better fit and just the right amount of support.
3. Joint sidebars - Straps connect directly to sidebars for superior stability in the knee and surrounding area.
4. Viscoelastic pads - with a massage effect during movement
5. Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body.
6. Reduced pressure at the edges - prevents constriction