It appears that your cart is currently empty
Relief and stabilization of the wrist.
The ManuTrain® stabilizes the wrist joint by partially immobilizing the movement axes, and supports the regeneration processes in cases of injuries and irritation. The brace exerts medical compression on the tissue and provides a massage effect during movement, thus improving circulation and reducing pain.
1. Two-part strap system - for an individual, therapy-oriented stabilization of the wrist
2. Anatomically shaped thumb opening - with a soft, seamless comfort zone for a comfortable fit
3. Pressure-reduced edge areas - prevent constrictions
4. Viscoelastic pad - relieves the ulnar bone prominence
5. Train knit - with a special high-low structure for comprehensive stimulation of the proprioceptors
6. Easy to put on and take off - thanks to high elasticity and the included donning aid
7. Rigid thermoplastic stay - For increased stabilization and proper positioning of the wrist joint